Welcome to Miss Molly's

Thank-you for popping over to read about our latest promotions and FB "Liker" Giveways...

Tuesday 15 November 2011

Mini Mooches and Miss Molly's Likers Share-a-thon....

Look What Miss Molly's found....

On my quest to reach 2000 likers by Christmas Eve, I asked my delightful friend Mel at Mini Mooches if we could share some likers and friends...what do you think??


Competition Details:
1. If you are a NEW liker you need to LIKE both Miss Molly's and Mini Mooches - please write your name and your favourite products of ours, on the BOTH our walls to enter to win $50.00 Miss Molly's Voucher and a $50.00 Mini Mooches Voucher...

2. If you already LIKE us both, send a FRIEND to LIKE both Miss Molly's and Mini Mooches - please write your name, your FRIENDS/referrers name and your favourite products of ours, on the BOTH our walls to enter to win $50.00 Miss Molly's Voucher and a $50.00 Mini Mooches Voucher...

3.If LIKE one or the other pages you need to go to the page your haven't yet LIKED and write your name and favourite product on which ever WALL is appropriate!! TO WIN....

FINAL PART 4. Please come back to the blog and leave notification that you have entered and your email address...your email address will only be used to send you info from Miss Molly's and Mini Mooches re: this competition and future competitions. NO OTHER marketing source will get there hands on your info:)

Mel and I will chat and see who is honest:) and visits both pages...ONCE Miss Molly's hits 1900 FANS the vouchers will be drawn!!!

Good Luck...Mel - Miss Molly

https://www.facebook.com/missmollys

 https://www.facebook.com/Minimoochesxo

18 comments:

  1. Just letting you know that i have entered your competition. My name is Katie Taylor and email address is katie_tennille@hotmail.com. Thanks :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you
    Cassandra Merrick
    cassandra.merrick@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, i have entered your competition my name is Sheree-lee Hall and my email is sheree-lee@hotmail.com thank you :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi :)

    I just entered the competition <3

    My name is Karina Chapman and my email is karina_chapman@live.com

    I love your work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just leaving a message letting you know i have entered the competition with my email being amybaby_20@hotmail.com
    Loving your little ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. A big Thank you!!! I just entered the competition!

    Love what you both do!

    Amy Carter

    acutler52@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi I have just entered your fantastic competition, my name is Soph Alsop and email is soph.vdk@gmail.com. thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just entered your comp, thank you. You have some lovely things.

    Jodie Evans
    jostait@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I entered the comp, I hope I win.

    Kyrenia Faletti
    kyrenia23@bigpond.com

    Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous giveaway, and a great way to introduce new fans to your pages!
    I have 'liked' Miss Molly's and as an existing liker of Mini Mooches, I have commented on both pages.
    Claire Lewis
    lewisclaire2011@yahoo.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi, I have just liked your page after Mel from Mini Mooches sent me over.Love your work!

    Krista Hyslop
    kristahyslop@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi!

    I was already a "liker" of Mini Mooches so had a good "window shop" at Miss Molly's and have liked your page. I also left a comment as to my favourite Miss Molly creation. The "Look What iMade" Canvases are simply gorgeous.

    It goes without saying that both you ladies are extremely talented!

    Thank you,

    Diana Comber
    d_story@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi!
    The lovely Mel from mini mooches nudged me in your direction! I love your canvases. You are both so talented!
    I have left a comment on your fb page :)

    Thank you Alma
    akuzmic@westnet.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  14. I am already a liker of both gorgeous pages - I have tried to send some friends your way with a share :-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. opps my comment is above - Lee Cutler at nappycakes-by-lee@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great products!

    hwilkinson30@live.co.uk (north lakes)

    ReplyDelete
  17. hi girls! i was already a fan of mini mooches but i have been to the miss molly's page and 'liked' it :D you girls are so talented, you both have so many gorgeous things :D
    siancowan@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete